Continuing to Participate / Rollover on ASAP
- Participants must Recertify Annually by signing-up for LIHEAP Subsidy at their local Community Action.
- LIHEAP then provides the intake information needed to verify continued eligibility.
- Then to be eligible for ASAP, participants must 1) qualify and receive a LIHEAP pledge to their LG&E account and 2) continue to meet ASAP program requirements.
- Please note: receiving a LIHEAP pledge does not guaranteed ASAP Recertification or the same benefits (as they are recalculated based on the latest LIHEAP application).
- Each participant must meet the minimum benefit calculation of $200, in order to rollover to the next year’s program.
- LIHEAP Subsidy season begins in October and runs through December. During this time your subsidy is based on your gross household income.
- LIHEAP Crisis seasons begins in January and runs through March. During this time you must have a past due balance or brown bill notice from LG&E.
For LIHEAP appointments call:
- Jefferson county (502) 991-8391
- Central Kentucky Community Action Coalition (270) 692-2136
- Community Action Kentucky (502) 875-5863 or (800) 456-3452
- Multi-Purpose Community Action Agency (502) 633-7162
- Tri-County Community Action Agency (502) 222-1349