Participants must meet the following requirements to qualify for ASAP:
- Sign-up for a LIHEAP Subisdy through Community Action.
- Have an Active LG&E account.
- Live in a single dwelling with a single meter.
- Not live in rent-subsidized or Section 8 housing.
- Not operate in-home business that involves high energy usage.
- Have an income at or below 130 percent of the poverty guidelines.
- Make a minimum monthly income of $100.
- Have an arrearage /past due balance that is less than $1,000.
- Qualify for at least $200 annual ASAP benefits (based on income and energy bills).