ASAP enrollment is by INVITATION only, which must be presented at Orientation.
Each invitation offers a minimum choice of 2 locations with specific dates and session times. Choose an orientation that works best with your schedule.
Please call our Reservation Line at (502) 893-7843 and leave the following information:
- Your Full Name – spell if necessary
- Your ASAP Number – listed above your name on the invitation letter
- Your Group Number – to the left of your name & address
- Your Phone Number
- Your Preferred Date
- Your Preferred Location
- Your Preferred Time
- Special requests for translation services or a homebound application.
Reservations are suggested to secure your space, but are not required.
- Review the ASAP Orientation and Enrollment Checklist and prepare to bring all required documents.
- Being well prepared for Orientation will quicken your ASAP enrollment.
- Orientation sessions require a 2 1/2 hour commitment. Please plan for child care, if needed.
- Each Session begins promptly; latecomers will be referred to the next available session.