- Have Qualified and Received a LIHEAP Subsidy or Crisis pledge.
- Have a household income of $100 or more a month.
- Have qualified housing and with your name listed on the lease, title, or deed.
- Have a past due with LG&E under $1,000.
- Have an active account with LG&E and your name listed on the bill.
- Respond to our mailed invitation to attend an Orientation and Enrollment session.
Qualifying for an invitation begins with signing-up for the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) during the Subsidy and/or Crisis phase. Potential invitees sign-up at their local Community Action Agency for LG&E assistance and, as long as they qualify and receive a LIHEAP pledge, then they may be eligible for ASAP.
Through a partnership with Community Action Kentucky (CAK), Affordable Energy, then receives a list of LIHEAP clients in the LG&E service territory. Clients that meet all ASAP requirements are then added to our invitation list. Invitations are sent from mid-January to May or until all spaces are filled.
Enrollment packet http://asapky.cascheduler.com/asap_orientation_questionnaire.html
If you received an invitation, click on the following links for more information: