- Have Qualified and Received a LIHEAP Subsidy pledge.
- Have an income of $100 or more a month.
- Have qualified housing and your named is listed on a lease.
- Respond to our mailed invitation to attend an Orientation and
- Enrollment session during February – June.
- Invitations are not guaranteed.
Qualifying for an invitation begins with signing-up for the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) during the Subsidy phase. Potential invitees enroll at their local Community Action Agency for LG&E assistance and, as long as they qualify and receive a LIHEAP pledge, then they may be eligible for ASAP.
Through a partnership with Community Action Kentucky (CAK), Affordable Energy, then receives a list of LIHEAP clients in the LG&E service territory. Clients that meet all ASAP requirements are then added to our invitation list. Invitations are sent from mid-January to May or until all spaces are filled.
If you received an invitation, click on the following links for more information: