Spring brings new beginnings!
ASAP’s Orientation and Enrollment Season is under way!
… Hopefully allergies aren’t keeping you from enjoying this beautiful weather!
- Make sure that your account stays current – Pay your bill “in Full and by the Due Date”.
- Let us know immediately if you move, plan to move or if your phone # has changed!
- You’re welcome to share all this information with family and friends, but remember, if they are interested in ASAP, they must:
– Have Qualified and Received a LIHEAP Subsidy pledge this past November or December.
– Have an income of $100 or more a month.
– Not live in Section 8 or any subsidized housing (reduced rent based on income).
– Respond to our mailed invitation to attend an Orientation and Enrollment session during February – June.
– Invitations are not guaranteed.
Remember ASAP strives to ease the burden of high energy costs by
helping with your LG&E Bill, so that you DO NOT GET A BROWN BILL.
You have the power to make a difference!
Your ASAP Team,
Dr. Lisa Lee Williams, Tasha, Barbara and TJ