Winter Greetings! We are still in the process of setting up our database and appreciate your patience, thank you!
Hope you’re enjoying the Snow-free Weather!
- We hoped you saved your LIHEAP pledge to help you this month, since our program does not begin until after January 15th.
- Make sure that your account stays current, so that your Recertification is possible.
- Let us know immediately if you move, plan to move or if your phone # has changed!
- You’re welcome to share all this information with family and friends, but remember, if they are interested in ASAP, they must:
– Qualify and Receive a LIHEAP pledge this November and December.
– Have an income of $100 or more a month.
– Not live in Section 8 or any subsidized housing (reduced due to income).
– And Respond to our mailed invitation to attend an Orientation and Enrollment session this coming February – June.
– Remember, invitations are not guaranteed.
Remember ASAP strives to ease the burden of high energy costs by helping with your LG&E Bill, so that you DO NOT GET A BROWN BILL.
Wishing you all a Wonderful New Year!
Your ASAP Team,
Liza, Tasha & Barbara